· Ranch 4x4 Truck (must be equipped and able to pull loaded trailers)
· 2-3 slant horse trailer – bumper pull DONATED
· Donations to pay vet services, farrier services, supplements, and hay.
· Kids size riding helmets (Must meet all ASTM F1163-01 standards and is SEI certified)
· Adult size riding helmets (Must meet all ASTM F1163-01 standards and is SEI certified) DONATED
· Western saddles – adult and kids
· Miscellaneous tack (saddle pads, grooming supplies, buckets)
Note: Please contact Hope Reigns prior to donating miscellaneous tack
· Manure spreader – helps to maintain a healthy, eco-balanced pasture by reducing dangerous parasites and fly larva. DONATED
· Chain Harrow – an economical method to lightly harrow pastures, paddocks, round pen, horse arena.
· Fencing materials (treated posts, corral boards, nails, etc.)
· Plastic barrel racing barrels (3-6)
· 1 Set of pole bending poles
· Mounting blocks DONATED
· Railroad ties DONATED
· Round bale feeder DONATED
Equipment for clearing brush and doing work around the ranch
· Gift certificates for office supply stores (Office Depot/Office Max)
· Gift certificates for hardware or lumber stores (Home Depot/Lowes/Local Hardware Store) for lumber, landscape supplies, plumbing supplies, etc.
· Gift certificates to feed stores (Tractor Supply/Steinhausers)
Funding for Special Projects